I want to thank you all who have been faithful reading the posts, adding to the conversation, and even encouraging me to continue to write, over the past year.
I have met many great bloggers out in the blogosphere who are just simply awesome. I even had the opportunity of meeting Dan Black in person.
Below are the top 10 posts for 2012 according to Google Analytics page title views:
As I reviewed the different titles of posts above, I was struck by several observations:
1. Readers like being pointed to other great content, thus two “Leading Posts of the Week” made it to the top 10.
2. Readers like to know what great books are out there, and what are my thoughts by writing book reviews.
3. Readers want simple, to the point, and short posts.
4. Readers are looking for “how to” posts to improve in different areas.
5. Although not a post, but it was in my top ten of page title views according to Google Analytics, readers are looking for an awesome landing page, so make yours inviting.
What are you looking forward to the most in 2013?