So you want to share your leadership wisdom with the Leading Everyday tribe?
In an effort to give a voice to the tribe and share this platform, I have opened up the blog to guest posters. If you have an idea that would resonate with the tribe or if you’re looking at a way to get some exposure, guest posting is a great way to impact and connect with new people.
Here are the guidelines to submit a guest post:
- The post should fit into the leadership cateogry.
- Length should be between 400-800 words. (I’m willing to make exception.)
- I will not accept anything that comes across negatively or cynically. I will not accept anything that attacks or belittles a particular person, belief or denomination. No profanity.
- Include a short bio (50 words max). Optional: Include a link to your site and a picture for the post and/or one of yourself.
- I reserve the right to edit/reformat content as appropriate (i.e. grammar, spelling, layout). I’ll always confirm major edits first before posting.
- The guest post can contain only original content. It should not be previously published work or republished on any other blog. You can link a snippet back to the post on this blog.
- You may link back to relevant posts in your blog.
- You must be willing to engage with my readers in the comments about your post.
I may not accept all submissions, so please do not be offended. I will contact you once the post is approved. I will schedule a date for the guest post and confirm with you. Guest posts will typically be scheduled on Fridays.
Send an email to leadingeveryday@ gmail.com to submit your post.